Custom Search

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"I'm sort of like Costco- I'm big, I'm not fancy, and I dare you not to like me." Cameron on "Modern Family"

Jenna


Michael Kors shoes, Forever 21 pants, vintage shirt, vintage rings and necklace, Big red circle ring from our new fav store here in Austin "Maya," and Robindira Unsworth earrings.


Blair








Aldo boots, Seven jeans, Forever 21 lace tank, Forever 21 silk robe over - throw, vintage necklace, vintage coin ring, Forever 21 elephant ring.






What a crazy day yesterday in Austin, UT on lock down from a shooting on UT campus! We decided to stay indoors for the 1st half of the day but after the craziness a beautiful day was what this city needed; and that is what it got!!!! J was feeling a bit on the jungle side while B went for the "Chanel" black and white look. Happy mid-week day!!!!
Mwah







1 comment: