Custom Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I drive with my knees. How else can I put on lipstick and talk on my phone?" Sharon Stone

Jenna



Forever 21 shorts, my new Forever 21 faux leather jacket, I Love NY shirt that I cut up myself, Forever 21 earrings, and Balenciaga purse.




High top Converse, and Minnatonka moccasins.





Blair






American Apparel pleather leggings, Anthropology navy shear top, Cristian Dior vintage sweater, vintage necklace, Jesslyn purse.


Happy Friday!!! Pics are from a lovely afternoon spent exploring different parts of Austin. Both went for funky casual while we found the nearest mall, but must say we are so over the indoor malls. Shopping and being outside is a much more pleasurable way to shop or people watch!!! So needless to say, do not think we will be venturing back to that particular mall anytime soon. Can't believe the weekend has arrived again!!! The sun is shinning so hope all can get outside and truly enjoy their weekend!!!



xx





No comments:

Post a Comment