Custom Search

Friday, January 27, 2012

"I identify with women more than men. I guess I have a strong feminine side." Lenny Kravitz

 Blair
Louis Vuitton purse, vintage belt, Armisan watch, African beaded necklace, Free People charm necklace.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, J.crew sweater, Ray Ban sunnies.
 Jenna
Balenciaga purse, J.Crew bracelet and necklace, and Cartier watch.
Forever 21 shoes, Paige denim jeans, J.Crew blazer, vintage shirt and sunnies.

It was a colorful fashion day for us, and felt some inspiration from one of our fav style icons, Lenny Kravitz!!!  We would raid his closet any day!!!  Both of us carried our bright red purses and added a touch more of color with our tops!!  B did her mustard colored striped sweater with hers; while J added her lime green blazer!!  Accessories galore, and of course, bright red lips topped off our looks for a rock and roll filled day!!!  Have a gorgeous rest of the week all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through Jenna's fb post - love it! Great job ladies. I followed you on bloglovin so I can keep up. My friend Lauren and I recently started a blog as well. Would love it if you would check it out and let me know what you think!
    xx, Micol

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete